Policies and Information
About the Studio
- We aim to provide a loving space, free of judgement and negativity, please keep this in mind, and help us achieve this goal while at the studio.
- We are not responsible for lost and stolen items while at the studio.
- We are located at 25B Lexington Avenue, Magnolia, Mass. There is street parking on Lexington Ave, as well as surrounding streets
- If you are using GPS to find the studio, enter the address as 25 Lexington Avenue, Gloucester MA 01930
- Email me with any questions or concerns.
- REMEMBER :) A positive attitude will be beneficial for you as you attend each class. Remember it's your journey, and keep in mind how far you have come.
- Please be respectful during class. Please do not use your phone during class. Phones should be left in the cubbies or with your other belongings and not with you in class. Please stay focused on yourself and your workout, allowing others to do the same.
- INJURIES AND LIMITATIONS: Please make sure to tell us if you have any injuries or other limitations.
- IF YOU ARE EXPECTING: If you are pregnant you must bring a doctor's note stating it is safe for you to exercise and participate in class. We are here to help you with modifications for a safe workout.
- ONLINE SIGN UP: Please sign up online for classes. Drop in class may be available, but you can ensure your spot by signing up online.
- Try to arrive early to class. If you are late, your space may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear athletic/yoga clothing which will allow you to move freely during class, as well as allow the instructor to help make sure you are in the correct form.
- FOR YOUR FEET: Unless otherwise noted, classes are done in either bare feet, barre or "grippy" socks, or in-studio footwear. For our Harmony Fit! class, please bring CLEAN, indoor sneakers, or your supportive in-studio footwear.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a 24-hour cancelation policy. If classes are not canceled within the 24-hour period, your account will be charged for the class. If you have an unlimited pack, your account will be charged a $5 Late Cancelation Fee. Because of the small size of our classes, it is helpful to cancel out of class as soon as possible so another client may attend.
- SNOW POLICY: Even though we love working out, safety is always the number one concern. If there is snow or inclement weather, class may be canceled. If it is canceled, we will make every effort to let clients know through social media and email. You will not be charged for a canceled class. Please email or call if you every have any questions regarding snow/weather cancelations.
- Acupuncture treatments are provided by Stephanie Greenough, Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Treatments are about an hour long and can be scheduled in person, through email (Harmonybarre@gmail.com) or by calling.
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing to your treatment.
- Don't be afraid to try acupuncture! Treatments are gentle, relaxing, and beneficial to your health and wellness.